Open your Online Store Hassle-FreeWhether you run your own business or you manage a home-based one, or even just starting out, Simplify by areeba is your platform to open your own online store enabling your business to easily accept card payments and reach new customers.
How it WorksSimplify handles everything you need to create your own web store without any technical skills, and enables you to sell products on e-commerce platforms and social media channels
- Create your online store from scratch — no coding or technical skills required.
- Upload pictures of your products, then provide their description, price, available stock- count, and delivery terms.,
- Sell your products and accept online payments for MasterCard, VISA & Amex.
Benefits & Features
- Online Store- builder: a user-friendly platform that allows you to customize your store with design features such as colors, your logo, fonts, etc.
- Dashboard: Manage sales information from your digital devices.
- E-Invoicing: Send invoices electronically; get paid securely.
- Recurring Payments: Sell products or services on a repeat basis.
- Card on File: Store customer and payment information securely.
Security & Fraud Prevention
- Fraud Tools: Allows you to manage risk and monitor your transactions.
- 3D Secure: Allows you to authenticate cardholders and reduce the risk of fraud.
- Tokenization: Allows you to ensure the secure storage of customer card details.
PricingBased on your business needs, you can choose one of the below services:
Online Shop &
Set Up Fee $750 $1,000 Monthly Fee $50 $70
Open your Online Store Now
- Apply Now: Submit your application online (click here).
- Build your Store: A welcome e-mail will be sent to you followed by your username and password. Once you receive this information, you can start creating your online store but cannot sell products until you finalize your application process and legal papers. Our Merchant Sales representatives will be coordinating with you to fast-track your application approval.
- Start Selling Online: We'll send you a confirmation letter once everything is approved, informing you that you can start accepting payments. If your application wasn’t approved, you will not be billed with any fees or charges.
To finalize your application, you need to provide us with:
- A Lebanese ID
- A Lebanese Bank Account
Additional papers/documents are requested on a case-by-case basis.
Your Website Requirements
Your website must clearly display:
- Terms and Conditions.
- Refunds Policy, Dispatch & Deliveries Policy if you sell goods.
- Proper Images of the goods or services.
- Business Contact Details, including phone number, email address and trading address.
- You must also make sure your business’ trading name matches the primary one used on your website.